On Saturday morning, Stace and I got up and about first thing to try spray painting the old-fashioned gold-toned frames of our mirrored closet doors. Violet was out with us, and she took hold of the camera. In her own words, here is how her Saturday morning went...
My Daddy is spraying the - um, what's that called? The door! My dad's spraying the door! He's spraying it silver. ... because he wants it silver.
This is all about my foot. I took this picture. I love my foot. Because it's smelly! (giggle, giggle.) I'm funny. (more giggling.) I have small feet - because I'm small!
I like this picture, because it's from Daddy's feet. He's on a stool, spraying the closet.
I like this picture. It's from Cora's feet, from Cora's shoes. She bought these from where we saw the Lego movie, from Hurricane Harbor.
I like Skippy. This is from soccer. Coach Carlos is in the picture with me. I go to Pioneer Club to get Skippy.
I like shopping, with baby carts. We were shopping for milk. Me-e-e-e-lk. Meeelk. (giggle) And cookies! (more giggling.) (We just bought milk.)
3 comments:
LOVE THIS!!! SO CUTE!!! Grandma Wahla
I think you have a budding artist! Auntie P
Very funny to read this Violet ,Love the pics , Love you Lots Nan and Pop xxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment