That was a no-brainer!
Such a nice offer, and I appreciate the photos, as well.
We are so blessed to have a creek in the canyon again - thank you, God, for the rain we've been praying for! Maybe this year will be the end to our five-year drought.
One night this week, I checked in on the girls as I made my way to bed. Both of them had a warm, furry, living animal to cuddle with - who needs a teddy bear?
Violet comes out most nights looking for Spencer to carry back to her bed. She has trouble falling asleep without him!
When we lost Somer when Cora was four, I was so sad for the girls to lose that wonderful friend. But we are so thankful God blessed us with Spencer and Sebastian - they each have their own cat for bedtime!
We've also been busy getting ready for Nan and Pop's return! They come in soon for Cora's 10th birthday.
We've been cleaning and rearranging things in the playroom, to form a proper guest room for them. We purchased a foldup queen mattress and folding bed frame, so they can sleep in comfort on a bed we can later store in the garage.
And with the curtains (which we'll take down later), they'll also have privacy.




No comments:
Post a Comment