For the last couple of weeks, I have been working on my science fair projected. My topic is "Which Materials Conduct Electricity?".
In the picture to the left, there are all of the materials that I needed to build my open circuit. Dad let me do all of the soldering and connecting.
Doing all of that soldering made my hands ache and it was very hot! I had to be careful not to touch the hot bit of the metal or it would dry all over my hands.
Dad really helped me a lot by asking me a ton of question that I could answer for my poster. We came up with four or five of them.
This is me testing my circuit to make sure the light bulb worked. I had to test 16 materials to do my test experiments I think it was very interesting to find out which materials are conductors and which ones were insulators.
This is me with my newly finished poster board.
You can see in the bottom left hand corner how many questions Dad and I came up with!
I was announced Student Council Member on Tuesday afternoon by Mrs. Shafarman. I have many awesome ideas that will make Meadows Elementary School the best school in the world.




No comments:
Post a Comment