We've been home a week, so it's time to put an end to the posts about our trip. We had a great flight home, and the girls again were brilliant on the airplane. Cora watched television the entire trip, except for the last hour, when she finally fell into a deep sleep. (This is now the fourth transatlantic flight in a row when she's fallen asleep only for the final hour.)
Violet was excellent, too. I imagine we'll have a different experience at Christmas, when Vi will be older and presumably mobile and more opinionated.
I wish I could say that Cora was as well-behaved while we were in England. We hit a difficult patch with her; she was tantrum-prone and rude a lot more often than we would have liked.
I've had friends with older children say that three is a harder age than two, and that seems to be the truth. Anyway, Stace and I know how fast the days, months and years fly by, and we know that this phase will be over in the blink of an eye.
3 comments:
Love the photo of Mum and Stace, the cider place looks really nice we'll have to go out and take a look for ourselves, as we said before we love you all and Cora is Cora and we will always Love her no matter how she is. The same applies to our other grandchildren. Speak to you soon .Mum and Dad.big kisses for Cora and Violet.
Great post Lisa! The end almost brought a tear to my eye!
I love reading your posts from your trip! The pictures are so beautiful and everyone looks so happy...I just love the scenery there-breathtaking! Glad you guys had a great time and a great flight! Miss you guys and hope to see you when we get back to town. xoxo
Post a Comment