Friday, August 06, 2010

Ham Hill


We took a walk up Ham Hill this week to tire out Cora and catch the sunset.

We had to explain to Cora that Ham Hill is a country park, like Placerita Canyon is a park, and it doesn't have swings and slides.

But when she figured out that she could run around with Benjamin Bear and play hide and seek with Daddy, she decided Ham Hill was a great place to be.

From the war memorial, you can see all around, and it was beautiful. We are at pictured together at the base of the memorial.


5 comments:

Fifecat75 said...

Sonora will get mad too when we go to a park that doesn't have a play area:) I think it's hilarious. I have to say we're going hiking, not to a park or she'll lose it.

Michelle said...

Great pictures! Looks like your having a great time!

Anonymous said...

You all look so content -- especially Nan! Can't hold that baby enough, can we? I wanna be there, too! Patty

Anonymous said...

You come over and have lots of fun and you didn't even let me know, I'll remember that next time! Glad you had fun and I hope you stood upright and sang "God save the Queen" when you arrived in England, we all do that ;-)

Marlow (from Mr Howard's school year so knows what he's really like ;-))

Anonymous said...

Wonderful sunset shot, I'm sure you're looking for a place to hang it already. Glad you're having fun.
Grandpa Wahla