The big guy didn't wake me up until almost 7 on Monday. That felt like a miracle. And yes, I totally feel like I have a newborn (human) again, with trying to make sure he eats enough, late enough at night, to not wake me too often in the night.
This doesn't look comfortable, Eve.
This doesn't look comfortable, Eve.
This week, Cora had her tech week for her college musical. She also worked a bit at West Ranch for their upcoming musical.
Another beautiful stained glass piece by Violet Mae. Violet had a funny later schedule at school this week because of state testing. She and I also made a couple of trips to Quigley Canyon.
San Fernando Coffee, at the old Honu location, had a special deal for a few afternoons this week, so I took advantage of it. I also met up with my college friend Melanie for lunch on Thursday.
Lastly, San Fernando Coffee is expanding a lot, and opened another location in Stevenson Ranch. I checked it out on their first day open, and they gave me 50% off my drink. Double yum!Another beautiful stained glass piece by Violet Mae. Violet had a funny later schedule at school this week because of state testing. She and I also made a couple of trips to Quigley Canyon.
San Fernando Coffee, at the old Honu location, had a special deal for a few afternoons this week, so I took advantage of it. I also met up with my college friend Melanie for lunch on Thursday.





No comments:
Post a Comment