He was about in the summer, driving Winston crazy, but then we didn't see him for months. This week, one afternoon I'd left the big garage door open, and when I went into the garage from the house, I saw a scurrying out of an animal. I guess he was nosing around the cat food? He's super friendly, but we must try to keep him out of sight of our resident kitties.
Winter is a short season here for some of our plants and trees. It's January, and the mock pear is already all abloom.
Exciting times here - the home and field bordering our favorite nearby walking trail has new owners, and they've acquired cows! Or, young steers or bulls. Not entirely sure on the right word; they are young and male.
Violet would go several times a week to walk and visit them, if she could.
On Wednesday, after youth group, Vi and I took a walk at Bridgeport and then went to Lowes to look at solder. We came upon a VW meetup!
On Saturday, we had Eloise with us for a half-day, and Violet was in charge for a few hours. She did a great job with her - they played the Cupcake Game and then made chocolate cupcakes from scratch!
Yum!
Also this week, I dropped Violet off with her school hiking club for a walk at Vasquez Rocks. I wasn't able to stay, as Stace wanted me to go with him to an appointment. But, the advantage of having another driver in the house - Cora went to pick her up. More solid freeway practice!On Wednesday, after youth group, Vi and I took a walk at Bridgeport and then went to Lowes to look at solder. We came upon a VW meetup!
On Saturday, we had Eloise with us for a half-day, and Violet was in charge for a few hours. She did a great job with her - they played the Cupcake Game and then made chocolate cupcakes from scratch!
Yum!







No comments:
Post a Comment