The sunset the other night was gorgeous, and we were out and about, so we went to Iron Horse Bridge- one of the best spots for a pretty sunset in town.
Violet's newest artistic pursuit is embroidery. She purchased various colors and a hoop, and started with these gingko biloba leaves on a black shirt.
I met up with a few ladies for dinner Friday night, while Stace played soccer.
After, I took Violet to a local home that sets up a Western-themed Halloween attraction. It was so well-done! Photos are from the Signal, the local newspaper.
Also this week, I got bit by something outside of Ralphs, after I'd done my grocery shopping. I'd bought bananas, so perhaps it was some weird spider?
Thankfully, besides continued stinging, swelling, warmth and hardening of the skin, I didn't have any WORSE symptoms. After a couple of days, it calmed down and healed. I sure wish I'd looked quickly enough to see what had bitten me!








No comments:
Post a Comment