Winston joined Seb on the bed, and was sniffing him a lot. Seb hissed a bit. Then Winst settled down, lying ON Seb's tail. So silly.
I went back to the bargain store that sells closeouts and Amazon returns on Thursday, when all items are $2. I found a lot of interesting things to buy, amid the bizarre. The best deal was the protein powder on the left - these are $50 on Amazon! The probiotic OraStix dog treats sell for $25; the box of several cheddar almond flour crackers goes for $24. The dried passionfruit sells for $17, and a couple of supplements I bought go for $14 and $17 each.
Later on Thursday, Violet asked if I would take her to Vasquez Rocks for a bit after school. My nature girl needed her fix.
On Thursday night, Stace, Violet and I went to Cora's high school to watch the improv club have their first show of the year. Unfortunately, Cora had rehearsal for her college show, but we enjoyed seeing friends again.
Stace saw Cora's name up on the plaque in the trophy case from her award in May.
The electronic cat toy I got from the bargain bins store came with a foil ball and a glittery soft small ball. I'd forgotten how much the cats love those, especially Seb, who has been playing with it like a kitten.
Evie enjoyed playing with it by pushing it under the chair, then wriggling under the chair to try to get it. So so silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment