I'm trying to be sure we get photos of us holding both of them at the same time, while we can. We most often have to grab them both when we're trying to feed Sebastian, and they are trying to get his weight-control kibble from him.
Seb, likewise, loves to try to eat their kitten food when we forget to put it back up high when they're through. It's a constant struggle.
Happiness is waking up with two kittens to cuddle!
On Thursday, Violet didn't have to go to Placerita because her classes weren't meeting - weird minimum day schedule. So, she had the idea of heading to Castaic Lake after we dropped off Cora, so we could take photos.
Later Thursday, Vi and I went to lunch at a new place called the SCV Hub, where many small restaurants maintain kitchens in the back. My friend Liz is working there, so I caught up with her. Vi had some yummy dumplings, and my stromboli was delicious and huge! I had some for lunch and shared the rest with the family at dinner!
And on Friday, during Violet's hour off school, we went to Quigley for a walk and did the hilltop walk. So pretty, also cold.
Happiness is waking up with two kittens to cuddle!
On Thursday, Violet didn't have to go to Placerita because her classes weren't meeting - weird minimum day schedule. So, she had the idea of heading to Castaic Lake after we dropped off Cora, so we could take photos.
Later Thursday, Vi and I went to lunch at a new place called the SCV Hub, where many small restaurants maintain kitchens in the back. My friend Liz is working there, so I caught up with her. Vi had some yummy dumplings, and my stromboli was delicious and huge! I had some for lunch and shared the rest with the family at dinner!
And on Friday, during Violet's hour off school, we went to Quigley for a walk and did the hilltop walk. So pretty, also cold.
Later, my friend Jenn came over to play with the kittens, and Ellie came over as well for a few hours. She loves the kittens. We also worked on writing letters.






No comments:
Post a Comment