Thursday, January 04, 2024

Lisa's 45th Birthday

 I had a very nice birthday, with a sushi lunch with my sister, and dinner out with Stace, Violet, and our close friends. 

Melanie wanted to treat me to her favorite sushi spot, where she takes Ellie for a treat. We also went to the nearby Americana at Brand shopping center, and enjoyed the Christmas decor, music and fountain show.

Ellie is at that sweet stage where birthdays are a big deal, and she was happy to celebrate with me.

We continued our afternoon together with a trip to Costco.

That evening, we met up with Colleen, Rigo and the kids at Lucille's, the barbecue place at the mall. 
Cora was not there, as I'd told her she could go to D&D before we'd made any real dinner plans. We have separate family birthday plans coming up in a few days with my parents, and she'll come to that.
I had a yummy Moscow mule drink, and a chocolate cake with singing.
As birthdays help us slow down and reflect, I'm very thankful to God for my life and my people! 


No comments: