Saturday, July 02, 2016

Violet's First Week Home


Violet had a great time at VBS this week, especially with Melanie and Liana in her little group. Each day the children sang songs, heard a Bible story, played games and made their own snack (shown here).
I wasn't there, but Colleen and Christina shared these pics with me.
On Friday, Cora and I helped set up the family lunch and water play celebration after VBS ended. She had a great time on the giant water slide...
...while Violet enjoyed helping spray down the sliders with soapy spray to make them more slippery.

On Wednesday morning, our Chick-Fil-A had its final free breakfast in June, so Violet and I took part before VBS while Cora was waking up at Sophia's house.
Later on Wednesday, the girls went with Grandma and Grandpa to Disneyland, and they brought home this light-up, musical Ariel bubble wand. Violet was so cute with it, dancing to the music surrounded by bubbles. A picture of pure joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics ,love the bubbles Violet ,of course your dancing made them a bit more special. Love you Lots ,Nan and Pop.xxxxxxxxx