
This week Cora enjoyed Vacation Bible School, where she was in the same little group with her good friend Johnny.

She was very into it, wanting to participate in the "theme" days, like crazy socks and silly hair. The silliest hair we could agree to was the pigtails you see in the top photo, where her group had the chance to sing and dance in front of all the others.

On Friday, I volunteered as a fill-in crew leader for a leader who was absent. Friday featured the closing family lunch and water play, with a giant water slide and slip 'n slide. Cora, Ave and Johnny enjoyed all this together.

While Cora was at VBS and Violet was napping, I had high hopes of getting a lot of work done on my 2009 blog book. In the end, I got some work done, but not as much as I'd hoped. It's amazing how quickly those three hours go by.


Also this week, Cora and I took the boys to Dr. Rebecca for a well-check. It was nice to see her again, and she was so pleased for us that we now have new kitties. She said they look very healthy, and we just need to be careful to remember all 24 (!) of Sebastian's claws when we're trimming them. They were both in the six-pound range, but Seb was about a half-pound heavier than Spencer.
No comments:
Post a Comment