Violet loves going to the pool and playing in the water this month, too. She is very confident in the baby pool, and therefore needs a close eye on her at all times!
Violet is nursing twice a day, in the morning and evening, and, I'm glad to say, has started to drink other types of milk (cow, soy, almond, whatever we have around). She has her two top one-year molars coming through, and the four front teeth are in. (She still has just two on the bottom.)
She has grown more impatient at feeding and changing time, and more prone to fussing and screaming. But, she also is pretty good at obeying simple commands. She still is generally easy-going and happy.
You can see a cute pottying photo here - we have toilet time in the morning before breakfast, when she generally is successful, and a few other times during the day. She always cheers and claps for herself when she goes.
I'm happy I was close enough to a camera to grab this photo, but I wish I'd been able to film her saying, "Alguie? Alguie?" as she put the cup on the cat's face.
The last photo shows Violet with her friend Owen. Owen is so good with Violet! He always asks for her when we all get together. And Violet is all smiles for Owen, whose name she tries to say. She also says "Ave" to Owen's big sister (but I haven't heard her attempt to say Johnny).
Violet can identify her eyes, ears, nose, mouth and feet, and say the sounds that kitties, doggies, cows, sheep, horses and goats make.
No comments:
Post a Comment