Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Lombardi Ranch, 2010





Like 93.6% of all SClarita families, we made it over to Lombardi Ranch for pumpkin fun in the weeks before Halloween.

I've included a photo from Cora's first trip to Lombardi's. She was 8 1/2 months old, and Violet was almost 6 months when we went this year.

In one of the photos, we have Cora with her friend Libi - believe it or not, they're only a few weeks apart!

We ran into Libi, Ron and Heather and it was great to see them again! Heather isn't taking part in MOPS or Skipper Club this year, so, sadly, we haven't been able to see each other very often.

Also, Heather always organized our MOPS trip to Underwood Farm for pumpkin-picking, and without her, we didn't make it out to Underwood this year. Oh well, there's always next year.

I love the shot of Cora and Violet together on the pumpkins - we tried many times to get a nice photo of them together, and this was pretty much the best one.

Yep, the one with them sitting on a collapsing stack of pumpkins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that photo ,they grow up so fast ,two beautiful girls. Love nan and Pop xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I remember that photo too. I remember the ones of Stacey too in with the scarecrows when we were there!!
Seeing all those pumpkins again brought back happy memories. Lovely to see the girls growing up so well.
Love to all Cougs and Jenny