Took the photo a couple of weeks ago and didn't get around to posting it...
It's a little grainy, but I love how her expression mirrors the doll's. They look alike, apart from their coloring!
And, for comparison's sake, Violet and the doll when she was two weeks old.
4 comments:
How Violet has grown love the look on her face. Cant wait to see you all not long to go now. Just hope this snow is gone by then .love you lots Mum and Dad.xxxxxxxxxxxx
I love it when you do stuff like this! YOu are so creative!
Thanks Michelle - I must admit though, I saw that on a friend's blog... :)
Remember when . . . Violet was the same size or smaller than the doll and I walked down the hallway and freaked when I saw "Violet" in the infant carseat and almost stepped on her! Aunt Patty
Post a Comment