Stace and I are so blessed to have girls who love each other so much, right from the start. I hope they always have such love for each other!
Cora's word of the week is "Yoop!" She uses it as one might use the word "Yippee!" As in, "Ave and Johnny are coming over?? YOOP!!!"
We recently acquired a set of the Little House on the Prairie books, as we were interested in reading aloud to Cora (and Violet!). We're starting with Little House in the Big Woods and are two chapters in.
Cora is enjoying it so far, though it's a new experience for her to not have pictures to look at on every page. We love the quiet evenings of reading together on the couch.
She is talking more about Daddy when he's not home, as in, "I want to show Daddy my ladybug wings" (dress-up apparel) and "I'm making this picture for Daddy."
She likes to hide from Stace when he comes home, though her choice of hiding place is, um, the same most nights so it doesn't take him long to find her.
2 comments:
Two Lovely Beautiful Granddaughters, can't wait to see you . Love you all Nan and Pop. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just love the reading pix! So, tell me, are Violet's posed or is she really loving looking at books already? Or imitating big Sis? Very cute. Those are precious days, Lis! Aunt Patty
Post a Comment