My MOPS friend planned it, so it's been on our calendar. Sometimes to do the fun things that are right in your own backyard, you just need someone to organize it.
Harvey and Elissa joined us, and it was great to see them, as it had been at least a month - maybe two - since our last meeting.
Violet was very well-behaved, and even took a nap in her stroller. Earlier in the day, she celebrated her three-month birthday by sleeping 9 hours for the first time, from 10:30 until 7:45. She normally sleeps eight hours straight.
2 comments:
What a fun day! I need to take Ella there sometime soon! We miss you guys! Wow, Violet slept 9 hours!!!??? Any tips? I can't get Jacob to sleep more than 6 hours straight-and that is on a good night! Ella was such a great sleeper from the start so I never had this issue! AHHH!
That water looks really nice and harvey's a big boy now. Violet sleeping 9 hours thats very good .Love you all Mum and Dad.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment