Friday, July 30, 2010

Three months!

I took Violet to the doctor yesterday for two vaccinations, and put her on the official scale. She's 13 pounds, a two-pound gain since her appointment a month ago. That keeps her in the 50th percentile. She's about 24 3/4 inches long, putting her between the 75th and 90th percentile. (Cora at three months was 11 pounds 13 ounces, and 23 inches long.)

This is how I found Violet today when I woke her up from her nap. She turned over on her own again. She's done this maybe three or four times now, but this was the first time she's chosen to sleep on her stomach.
Violet seems to like sitting in her Bumbo chair. We didn't have one of these with Cora, but I can see how fun they are now.


Violet is starting to notice toys now, like the "Duckie" toy from Grandma and Grandpa. She also has been experimenting with her voice more, and her squealing entertained some people behind me in line at Kohl's last night.

At dinner the other night Cora was helping her baby sister dance to the music, and Violet loved it!

No comments: