Cora loves her kitchen, especially the little cell phone that came with it. She is often talking to Kipper the dog, a character on a cute British cartoon show.
"Hello? Hello, Kipper! That's a great idea! Yeah, let's have a picnic at the park!"
As you can see, Somer had fun helping, too.
Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!
(Oh, and a small thing to report - Cora now calls them "Drandma and Drandpa," an improvement over the "Dam-ma" and "Dam-pa" she had been saying. And she can say "drapes" instead of "dapes" for grapes. Her own name is still "Tora.")
After coming home from grocery shopping the other evening, I heard her sweet voice saying, "You're a naughty mummy, you still had your shoes on," while I was taking them off.
She later told Stace, "Don't dance with the lollipop in your mouth. It's dangerous."
And later that night, while I was reading her a bedtime story, she informed me, "You can't go to bed with your earrings in. They'll break."
Cora and I are having a nice week. Monday we went to Stroller Strides, Tuesday we had MOPS, and Wednesday after Stroller Strides, we met Genia and the kids at the library for story time, before heading to the park for a picnic lunch.
The final photo here is of Stace and Cora making music together. Lately, when Stace isn't working on the house, he's playing his guitar. He's gotten pretty good, too!
Lastly, here is a little video I took a week or two ago of Cora singing the song "Just Around the Riverbend" from the movie Pocahontas. I couldn't upload it directly to the blog, so I put it up on youtube. Click here to watch it!
Poor thing, she starts to repeat, "I missed" or "messed" in the beginning. When we watched it on the computer later, she sounded just like a little adult, getting embarrassed about hearing her own recorded voice, saying she didn't like it.
2 comments:
Yes Stace is getting a lot better he sounds good on his guitar, and just watched the video loved the song Cora , Well Done speak to you all soon Love to youall and big kisses for Cora Mum and Dad xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sounds like she'll have a fun time bossing around a younger sibling. ha ha
Post a Comment