
Happy Thanksgiving, a day or so late!

We had a delicious meal at my parents' house, after Stace carved up the turkey. We brought roast potatoes, mashed potatoes and Yorkshire pudding, along with a pumpkin pie.
Cora had fun goofing around after dinner, wearing a box hat.

Stace and I have so much to be thankful for - a year ago we were moving into our first house. We are so thankful for that home, for our loving family, for our Cora, for our coming baby. For Stace's job, which lets me raise those babies. God has blessed us incredibly, and I never cease to thank Him for all the above, and for His love.

We spent Black Friday morning doing a bit of shopping, and then rewarded ourselves with drinks from Starbucks.
This is actually Cora's second official hot drink (warm soy milk) from Starbucks. The first time, I was so excited to see her with her own cute Christmas cup. Doesn't she look adorable?

(I suppose this only makes real sense if you understand that my family has been drinking Starbucks since I was 13 or 14, and one of my first jobs was at SClarita's original Starbucks in Granary Square.)
Cheers, my dear!
1 comment:
Loving Cora with a Starbucks cup!
Post a Comment