A few random photos from the past week...

I love, love this photo! Notice what Cora's smiling about - she's sharing her bracelet with the cat, who has "decided" to wear it as an earring.

Cora has been enjoying these glasses since Halloween. She continues to think they are
hilarious.

A MOPS friend gave me this spider sweatsuit for Cora around Halloween time. Cora found it last week and needed to wear it for her nap.

These are from Veterans Day/Remembrance Day last week. It was a special thing to have our own house, so that we could put up our flags to honor our grandfathers' WWII service.


And remember my mentioning Cora's love for hiding? It continues. This is how we found Cora when we opened the car door recently.
1 comment:
Hilarious! I laughed out loud at a few of those...I'm not sure which one I like better though, the one in the spider suit (and the fact she insisted on wearing it for nap) or the bag over her head. :) Too cute...what a character!
Post a Comment