Sunday, January 06, 2008

Weekend ramblings

With four teeth, Cora is enjoying her Cheerios more these days (well, actually I should say her Trader Joe's O's). When I give them to her, she will hold one in between her fingers and crunch them in between her teeth. She also has begun "sharing" her food, or whatever else she finds to pick up. She offers it to you, and then sometimes gives it up when you reach for it.
Doesn't she look sweet in her new lilac outfit? Thanks, Mitchum family! We already had a hair bow that matches perfectly.
She is still sleeping fantastically, and has been in a better mood the last few days. She is getting very good at giving hugs and nuzzles, the kind that melt a mama's heart.
Cora is seen here in the cafe at Borders, where we stopped for a hot drink (and milk for Cora) after a shopping trip at the mall. I was a good girl and spent ALL my birthday money. Thanks, Sue, Gordon and Mary! I purchased the reddish sweater and dark green-blue corduroys you can (kind of) see me wearing in the photo, and a pair of dark jeans and another pair of beige corduroys. I really needed the new trousers, as my figure has changed quite a bit after 11 months or so of nursing Cora. All of my pants were too loose on me, making them hang down too long and then be too long as well. It was great buying pants that fit (or will fit, after hemming)!
On Saturday, Stace installed a new toilet in the spare bathroom, and put in our new home theater system (another great Christmas gift for which we're most grateful). I think he wished he had gone to work instead! He also has spent a lot of time this weekend designing the toy box he plans to make for Cora. From what he's shown me, it will be amazing, and perfect for the great toys Cora received for Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Lisa .glad you bought what you liked, Hope Stace is sleeping better now ,and Cora looks lovely as always, A big kiss for Cora,and our Love to you all.Mum and Dad,xxxxxxxxxxxx