Monday, January 21, 2008

The first birthdays begin...

On Saturday, we all celebrated Kelsie's first birthday! I went to Pepperdine with her parents, Mark and Lylia, and they moved to Santa Clarita after college. We attended our labor classes together, and we girls got together weekly before Lylia went back to work in September.
Anyway, they had a very fun party for Kelsie at Gymboree. We haven't been to Gymboree since August, and Cora really enjoyed her return. She played on lots of great toys, including a parachute; practiced her standing - what a daredevil; and even sat with the big kids in her very own chair when it was time for cake.

3 comments:

partridge family said...

very cute photos guys the question is who does she take after, I think the bed photo in the previous one tells the story sorry stace

Anonymous said...

Your'e a very clever girl Cora, and look at those teeth. Love you lots Nan and Popxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic of Kelsie! (Of course I love seeing Cora, too!) -jt-