
Here is Cora with all of her grandparents.
She is now waking up a bit more during the daytime, and she has been a little more fussy the last day or two.
The last two nights she has woken up for feeding about every three and a half hours; thankfully, after the 5 or 6 a.m. feed, mom and baby can go back to sleep until the 9 a.m. feed. Last night, she was fussy after her 2:30 a.m. meal, and I was up bouncing her before finally bringing her into bed. She seemed very happy sleeping in my arms. Of course this isn't a habit I want to get into, but I'm sure that at 12 days old, we're not setting any lasting habits.
On Thursday we have our first "early" morning appointment - her two-week checkup at 9 a.m. It should be interesting trying to get up and out the door by 8:40.
Say it with me now - "awwwww..."
No comments:
Post a Comment