We had Ellie on Saturday, and that happened to be the day we were going to the Placerita Nature Center Christmas Craft Fair. It's a fundraiser for the nature center, and we've been many times over the years. We knew Eloise would love it.
She made this little birdfeeder...
...and dipped a candle.
We also went into the Walker Family Cabin, where a docent told Ellie about churning butter.
Liana and Colleen met us, and the three ladies made their wreaths.
Someone thought it would be funny to stick a sticker to me while I took that photo. I won't say who it was. But it wasn't Ellie.
...and dipped a candle.
We also went into the Walker Family Cabin, where a docent told Ellie about churning butter.
Liana and Colleen met us, and the three ladies made their wreaths.
Someone thought it would be funny to stick a sticker to me while I took that photo. I won't say who it was. But it wasn't Ellie.










No comments:
Post a Comment