Saturday, December 06, 2025

Holiday Fun

 It's that time of year for fun Christmas activities. With the girls growing up, there aren't nearly as many things for us to do as when they were younger. 

But, Stace and I had fun Thursday night at the Magic Mountain Holiday In the Park Employee Night, which is something of a tradition for us now.

We didn't officially see my mom as Mrs. Claus, as she was walking out on her break, but we said hello.

We enjoyed the tamale dinner and chips, the cookies and cocoa, and the lights and characters.


The park has done an admirable job with the decor.
And, we got to ride a couple of rides. Fun night!

On Friday night, I went to Sue's house for our annual Christmas gathering. 

This year, instead of making a craft, we took part in a Favorite Things Party. Everyone brought three of the same item that is a "favorite" of ours. Then we drew names to see which lady would go home with one. So, we all went home with three items. 

I brought Honu coffee syrup and a battery whisk; I went home with various hair care items, body butter and a mascara.

No comments: