Violet has been doing archery when we have time and it's not too hot. This time, we walked the course up in the hill behind the range, where you can aim at animal targets.
Also for PE this week, Violet met up with some people and teachers from her online school for a hiking club meetup at Hart Park.
Cora's theatre department held a Young Playwright's Fest, with student-authored scenes. Cora took part by reading a part in one of the scenes. She's on the left - I know the photo is terrible. Since she's now driving herself, she went with a few crew/leaders to ice cream afterwards, while we went home.
Cora's theatre department held a Young Playwright's Fest, with student-authored scenes. Cora took part by reading a part in one of the scenes. She's on the left - I know the photo is terrible. Since she's now driving herself, she went with a few crew/leaders to ice cream afterwards, while we went home.
I'm so proud of her - she's driving every day, even the early days, when she needs to leave quite early to beat the horrible traffic.
I organized another fundraiser clothing drive for WR PAC. I mentioned it on FB and around the neighborhood, and collected a carload of bags to bring in. My back seat was just as full as the trunk!
I'm pleased to say we raised over $900; last year it was less than $600.
I organized another fundraiser clothing drive for WR PAC. I mentioned it on FB and around the neighborhood, and collected a carload of bags to bring in. My back seat was just as full as the trunk!
I'm pleased to say we raised over $900; last year it was less than $600.
I helped out Wednesday evening collecting bags, and again on Saturday morning, when the big truck came to load up.
We've been busy with the bifold doors - Stace had to trim everything to get them to fit, and I painted them.
We've been busy with the bifold doors - Stace had to trim everything to get them to fit, and I painted them.
Also this week, we had the carpets cleaned, and the little sofas in the addition. A nice freshening up after the dust and building work.
On Friday evening, I watched Stace's soccer game, and then we went to Pocock for a drink.







No comments:
Post a Comment