The work on the new room furniture continues. Lots of sanding.
My parents brought dinner and dessert to our house Sunday evening for a celebration of Dad and Mel's birthdays.
Speaking of birthdays, Cora went to the ice rink for her old friend Maxine's birthday on Saturday.
Violet and I got in a hike/walk at Quigley Canyon on Wednesday after her school day.So pretty!
The girls have been getting ready for Ren Faire - Cora 3D printed some tiny animal skulls to hang from her belt, and both girls are making chain mail jewelry.
I've been busy shopping in person and online for rugs and window treatments for the new room. So many little details, and it's only one room! I can't imagine building your own new home...
This silly guy! He was rolling around in Cora's laundry basket.
On Thursday, Cora unexpectedly was asked to perform with the school Improv Team in their show in the theater. So, Stace, Vi and I packed up after dinner and headed over to watch.
For someone who loves watching improv but doesn't have a ton of experience, she did great! Very funny.
This silly guy! He was rolling around in Cora's laundry basket.
On Thursday, Cora unexpectedly was asked to perform with the school Improv Team in their show in the theater. So, Stace, Vi and I packed up after dinner and headed over to watch.
For someone who loves watching improv but doesn't have a ton of experience, she did great! Very funny.
(To be fair, all her stage experience involves a certain level of improv, when things go awry or people forget lines...)
Also, this guy!
Also, this guy!
He is in the house 95% of the time, but sometimes we let him out and he chills in the flower beds.



.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment