Saturday, May 01, 2021

Tidbits

Grandma took Violet out to the Tea Gardens for her birthday. It was a nice hour in a lovely setting!
Another lovely setting... our back yard,where Stace enjoys relaxing after  a hard day's work. Seb enjoys relaxing with him.
Along with relaxing...working in the garden. Stace and Violet built this potting bench out of spare lumber, and you can see here the finished corner, with mulch and composter, ready for a return to action.
Spencer has been in action too. At least, we guess it's him. Found this little guy on the lawn - looked it up, and I think it's a baby gopher. Long digging claws, short tail. Our neighbor across the street has some gopher dirt piles. Hopefully Spence caught him over THERE, and not near our own lawn.
Cora cherishes her job as the "chucker of dead things onto the hill." 
 
Stace set up the big ladder to get a pic of our latest round of baby house finches. So cute!

(Sadly, I found one on the lawn a week later. Sigh! and a young rat a couple of weeks ago. But I don't mind that so much...)

No comments: