Monday, September 23, 2019

Weekend Fun

Stace and I helped our friend Dinorah celebrate her birthday Saturday, as she hosted a lovely brunch.
The ladies - Mary, Jen, Dinorah, me, Dinorah's sister and Sue.

Stace tried his first Bloody Mary, and I had a try of his. Definitely an acquired taste!
It was a nice "date" morning.
We then went over to Cora's karate Dojo to see her awarded her yellow belt! We're so proud of her.






















On Sunday, we went to gorgeous, amazing Rincon beach in Carpinteria again. It was the final game of the regular season, so I brought my trusty mini radio to catch the play by play.

We wanted to come to Rincon because we knew we could take both the boogie boards and the surfboard; surfing isn't allowed at every beach.

And, she's up!
And she's up, and celebrating!

Just kidding... she's about to fall backwards! But I love the photo nonetheless.

And, this might be when her fall coincided with the fins hitting her in the head, ending her surfing for the day.
Stace was happy to get some riding time in, too. He's still got it!



No comments: