Cora and I had Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday together with Violet having her Seattle adventures.
On Monday, we went to her junior high school for registration. It took an hour or so to handle all the paperwork, pay for all the things, take school photos and get her school books from the library.
The students came in based on their last name, so Cora saw her friend Sophi.
She's a junior higher! She is excited for that first book she's holding, on history.
Cora and I did some shopping at Old Navy with a gift card Aunt Patty and Uncle Bill had sent for her sixth grade graduation. She found a lot of earrings and some mascara to bring home.
OK, this isn't Cora, but Stace and I got out for a date night while Cora went to see a movie with Grandma. Stace and I enjoyed the Cheesecake Factory.
Cora and I also got Panda Express for lunch, since Stace doesn't like it but he was at work.
Blueberries were on an amazing sale, and Cora tried to sneak five big boxes into the cart. Ummm, we can't eat that many before they'd go bad, kid!
We also took a bike ride to the junior high, as a trial run to see how long it would take when she starts school. (About 18 minutes, for the record.)
Our last bit of fun was a mommy-daughter trip to Hurricane Harbor. We spent a couple of hours on the slides, in the wave pool and in the lazy river. I'm so glad she still wants to spend time with me!









1 comment:
Nice pics, It looks as if you were having a lot of fun together. Love nan and pop xxxxxxx
Post a Comment