Kelly's dad runs the carnival at the Catholic church near our old condo, and Yass and Kelly handle emcee duties for the entertainment stage near the food area.
We cheered them on while we had our dinner, which I promise consisted of more than blue slushy snow cones.
Violet and I tackled the giant Ferris Wheel after dinner - last time I was on a Ferris Wheel must be the London Eye in 2001! And this was Violet's first time.
It was great! This girl is so loving and sweet. She has no problem sharing her affection and warm feelings.
The views were awesome from the top.
After another set of rides, the kiddos were starving... for spun sugar. And then popcorn. And for Char, fried butter. Because it wouldn't be a carnival without deep-fried things you've never imagined could be deep-fried.It was a ton of fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment