Thursday, September 27, 2018

A Marvelous Time at Mountasia

Cora had a blast at Charlie's 10th birthday party Wednesday, at Mountasia.

We've been to Mountasia for mini golf and for the batting cages, but with the party, Cora was able to also do the bumper boats, go-karts, laser tag and the rock-climbing wall. It was a lot of fun smashed into a few hours.
Cora was disappointed to not quite make the height limit to drive the car alone - I had to drive for her. It was especially annoying since Jake is basically the same height as she is, but he could fluff up his awesome curly hair to be able to drive alone.

On the other hand, if Cora had been tall enough, I wouldn't have been able to LAP everyone and win, over and over. I was very proud of myself.
Cora and Jake agree that air hockey is the best arcade game.
Up she goes!
I forgot to get a good photo of Charlie, the birthday boy! Oops. Thanks for inviting Cora!

No comments: