Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Easter Joys

Our church always does Easter big, and this year they brought in a big zip line to the new park the church built in the corner of the parking lot.

We got back from Michelle and Rob's and the girls rode the zip line, and then we took in the Saturday evening Easter service.


On Sunday morning, I helped in the nursery for one of the church services, and when I returned, we talked to our Somerset family.

Then, my parents came over for a meal. We relaxed, ate, and then took a walk through the canyon behind our neighborhood.

Back home, Violet had set up an egg-dyeing station. Though I didn't have plans to hard-boil and dye eggs - after all, we'd done that at Juliana's - how could I say no? I got a half-dozen eggs on the boil.
Beautiful!

Happy Easter!

No comments: