Spence, you aren't helpful when we're trying to read!
I have a friend through the girls' school who is a manager at the Cheesecake Factory, which is opening up a location at the mall in a few days.
She invited us (and many others) to come in for a test lunch Thursday, where the new staff had a chance to train with real customers. What a treat for us!
We got an appetizer, two entrees, drinks and dessert for free, in exchange for our feedback. (And a tip for the server, of course!)
Yum! SClaritans have been clamoring for a Cheesecake Factory for years and years, so this is big news in the SCV dining scene.
The gift kept on giving, too - the leftovers were plenty for dinner for usThursday, and for Stacey's dinner on Friday!
Stace ate on his own (sob!) because we girls were invited to a painting/dinner party at a friend's house.
Cora was excited to paint with the moms, rather than the kids, at our table. I love her artwork! She wants to add some more presents under the tree, and I want to add some text to mine, in the sky. We have a few weeks to get it done.
On Saturday, Cora had a game and Stace and I went to a couples' night out with our Mom2Mom friends. Cora was invited to spend the night at Riley and Sam's house, so after getting Violet from childcare, we took her out for frozen yogurt.
This is for me, for my own memories...
One morning this week, Seb climbed into my lap while I was having my early morning devotions. Coffee, a purring kitty and quiet time with God - doesn't get much better.
But then it did get better! Violet came padding down the hall, adorable in her feet pajamas with her blankie, and Seb made room.
Boy, I hated getting up to take my shower. Here was a moment that could have lasted forever.






1 comment:
Love the art work, lovely pics of you all including Spence and Seb.Love you all lots Mum and Dad xxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment