Cora had a sleepover at her friends Sam and Riley's house recently, and they enjoyed root beer floats there. When I picked her up, we stopped at the store for milk - and root beer.
For a treat, later in the week I let Violet make the floats. She was happy to do so.
Violet got a lovely note in the mail this week: a card from Anna and Will, my cousin, asking her to be their flower girl in their wedding next month. By that big smile, you can tell the answer was "YES!"
(This will now even the score for the girls - three weddings each as flower girls. They have been fortunate over the years!)
And, a treat for me.
On the day of the triathlon, Starbucks had a promotion for their new holiday drinks: buy one, get one free. I was tired and headachey, so after dropping Cora off at softball practice and depositing the school's new funds, Violet and I went to Target's Starbucks to enjoy the yummiest type of caffeine.





No comments:
Post a Comment