On Wednesday, Violet and her class had fun with water play. They wore bathing suits to school and played with squirt guns, water balloons and a big beach ball. It's hard to believe this was her final day of Pre-K!
Here she is posing with the Calebs, Austin and Elena.
After school, we went to visit the turtles, ducks and geese at the pond at Bridgeport Marketplace. Elena, her mom Amber and brother Samuel joined us.Colleen, Christina and I took our little girls to Underwood Farm in Moorpark to pick strawberries on Thursday.
We've gone just about every spring with MOPS/Mom2Mom, but this year we didn't plan a group trip. I still wanted to go though, and I convinced the other gals to keep us company. I'm not ready to let go of all the fun of being a mom of a preschooler, without real school dictating our schedule!
Sadly, Violet was very scared of the bees she saw near the strawberry blossoms, and spent our picking time on the edge of the patch.
Yummy berries!
The girls had fun with all that Underwood had to offer, including the sand pit inside this pumpkin structure.
I'm so grateful for these fun days out with friends!





No comments:
Post a Comment