Friday, May 29, 2015

Pre-K Graduation!

 After months of creating, playing, learning and growing, Violet and her classmates were awarded the title of PRESCHOOL GRADUATE.

Friday's ceremony was adorable, and so well-organized and put together. The songs were super cute, and the children all looked so pleased when they went up to take their rolled scroll from Miss Lorrie and Miss Molly.
 I took Cora out of school for a couple of hours so she could cheer for Violet, just as Violet cheered for her three years ago at her own Pre-K graduation. I mainly kept my eyes dry, through refusing to think about the milestone of my baby heading off to big school.

 These cupcake toppers were awesome! Violet's is the front one on the left.
 We all had fun looking through a highlight reel of Violet's crafts.
 Violet tells us in her "When I Grow Up" book that she will be a lifeguard when she grows up.

"When I grow up, I will be a lifeguard and protect people at the beach. I won't have to learn because I will just know how to do it. I will make $10 a day.
"I will get married and wear a blue dress. I will have three kids.
"I will live in Santa Monica so I can go to the beach everyday. I will live in a beach house.
"I will drive a car. I will go to the beach on vacation and protect people."
 Graduation was held on Friday morning, so Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Mel and Uncle Nick were all able to come.
 Here is Violet with her preschool friends Izzy and Ellie...
 ...and of course, Elena. Nice smile, Vi.
  We love Miss Lorrie, and I wish we had another preschooler in the pipeline to send her way!



We all think Violet resembles Auntie Mel...


Congratulations, Violet Mae!

Though we are sad to have this fun stage of life come to a close, we are excited to see you growing and learning. On to Kindergarten!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Violet your'e growing up so fast, love your outfit. Now to the next stage of your life.
Love you lots, Nan and Pop xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx