After Grandma and Grandpa's house for Easter, we came over to their house to sleep for the night.
In the morning, after we watched five episodes of Wild Kratts, we had a great breakfast of homemade pancakes with sunflower seeds mixed into the batter, with whipped cream and blueberries.
(Note from Lisa - Thanks, Uncle Bill, for making breakfast and babysitting so Stace and I could take a morning beach walk!)
We went on a very long bike ride, from their house to the pier, along the beach coast.
This is a picture of me and Violet and the pretty beach scene behind us.
(Note from Lisa - Please see the Beanie Boo clips that came along for the ride - Vi has two owls clipped to her bike, while Cora's fox is attached to her shirt. These girls are never far from their animal friends.)
We had a bike break at the pier playground. We had a lot of fun making pretty little statues with rocks, and playing at the playground.
The bike ride was about five miles there and back. Violet was outstanding. She only stopped twice - to get our lunch, and play.
We had lunch at In-N-Out. Violet got a milkshake, and at 7-11, I got an slurpee, for a treat.
Then, we went back to the house, and I went to a door place with Uncle Bill and Dad. I got lots of candy there. We went to the door store because Uncle Bill needed to trade in a door for their bathroom project.
Then we got ready to go to the beach. It was evening, so it was not very warm. The waves were tiny and not very fun. There was a very bad current so we could not go out far enough to get the good waves.
We went boogie boarding anyway. I was looking forward to it, and wasn't very happy when the water was cold and the waves were so small.
I had a little bit of fun. I am in my new wetsuit I got from England.
The walk home was freezing and Violet had to be wrapped up in a sweatshirt.After I was showered and all cleaned up, me, Mom and Dad went on a walk to get some supplies - marshmallows and supplies for nachos.
While we went, I had my bag to collect palm branches and twigs for the firepit, because we were going to have a fire.
We roasted marshmallows, and had a great time. When it was time to leave, we all gathered our stuff and waved and yelled goodbye from the car.We had a great time at our uncle and auntie's house. We hope we can have big warm waves for boogie boarding in the summer.






No comments:
Post a Comment