The girls adjusted really well to California time. After getting up early Tuesday, our first morning home, they generally slept nicely into the mornings the rest of the week.
Cora had her first day of Camp Clarita on Tuesday, and Stace stayed home to recover and unpack.
On Wednesday, Stace went back to work and the girls and I played at the park with Genia and the kids.
Cora had her first Keyboard II class on Wednesday evening.
On Thursday, I went to Santa Monica to have lunch with some of my Pepperdine girlfriends. I still see Melanie, my freshman year roommate, regularly, but I hadn't seen Aly or Sophia for over 10 years. It was great to catch up with them.
On Friday morning, Cora and I went to see a kid-friendly local production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
Then we went over to the pool with Genia and her kids, and Jill, Alexyss and Marley. It was a lot of fun, the first of many pool days to come, I'm sure.
1 comment:
Maybe you should re-consider getting that older girl of yours an agent... So photogenic!
Post a Comment