We've had a lot of fun with friends this month!
Jaimie organized a playdate for those of us who did Stroller Strides together when our big girls were babies. I hadn't seen some of the moms for a couple of years, so it was nice to catch up. From left, Cora, Mackenzie, Gabriella, Natalie, Ava and Ella.
Violet loved the bouncy thingy, while Cora played queen of the mountain.
We also went to a birthday playdate for "Baby Brooke," who is now 4. Cora loved dancing on Brooke's bed to the Tangled soundtrack...
...while Violet loved eating cupcakes. Hey, at least she isn't hard to please, right???
Also in May, we had a sleepover with Ave one night. The girls had fun with popcorn and a movie - the Great Fairy Rescue, of course - and some actual sleeping occurred, so I was pleased with how this went.
I don't know who was more excited about having Ave over, Violet or Cora. They were both pretty giddy.
Last week, we met Juliana and her girls at the zoo.
My girls' favorite part of the day was the sugar snack of churros and cotton candy, and getting wet in the fountains. I think there were some animals there, too.
And we also went to a birthday party for the little brother of Cora's Mom2Mom friend, Talitha.
A clown provided entertainment and balloon friends, like Cora's long-tailed kitty and Violet's flower you see here.
What a month, huh? We are blessed to have such great friendships!
No comments:
Post a Comment