Here's a few photos from our week, as we got used to our new schedule with Cora in school three days a week...

While Cora's away at school, Violet likes playing with her toys - or her crayons and notebooks, if Big Sis leaves them within reach and Mom's not looking.

The weather was generally beautiful, so we enjoyed a barbecue Friday evening, along with some art time. Cora needs new paints, especially after Violet joined in the fun.


Violet has a "thing" with shoes. She likes to say the word, get out shoes, try to put them on, and then brings them to us, saying, "Help me!" If I mention that it's time to leave, she says, "shoe!" because she knows it will be time to put them on.

Our new year of Mom2Mom (formerly MOPS) started this week, and here you see me with most of the members of the Violet table. We all have flower names, and yes, as table leader, I picked our name. We had a great meeting and I love the ladies at my table. I'm looking forward to a great year together.
One funny thing to note from our meeting - when I picked up Violet, Miss Sarah reported that she spent a lot of time following around one of the girls, trying to take any toy she played with, saying, "No, Molly!" over and over. I guess it's safe to say that neither of my girls is a pushover!
Perhaps because of that day, a word Violet has been using a lot this week is "mine." (Sigh.)
1 comment:
Love the face paints violet and your work of art , very clever. love you .Nan and pop xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment