We left behind the clouds and thunderstorms of Santa Clarita and drove to the coast for our afternoon together.
The weather was beautiful, sunny with a slight sea breeze. We rode a few miles south, past Venice Beach and down to Venice pier.
As the sun went down, we headed back up the 405 freeway and stopped off at the Getty Museum. We spent an hour or two there before heading home to the SCV for a late dinner at Stone Fire Grill.
We had a lovely afternoon together, just the two of us walking, riding, talking and eating.
I can't remember half of what Lisa said, but I'm sure it must have been interesting.
Happy Anniversary, Lis. Thanks for putting up with me all these years. Here's to eight more years, if you play your cards right.
3 comments:
There's far too much sunshine and too many palm trees in your beach shots! I was in Slyme Bay this weekend and I'm sure you would have rather had post-hurricane winds like we did. ;-) Happy Anniversary!
Lovely pics, glad you had a good day. Love you Mum and Dad xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
I Love the pictures! Love it when Stace post even more! He always gets us to laugh!
Post a Comment