
Oh, Violet. You silly girl. Already posing for self-portraits!
At the church nursery Sunday, the lady said that Vi spent her time walking around carrying a purse, and saying "hello" into the pretend cell phone. Now, I've seen her using pretend (and real) phones before, but I've not seen the purse-carrying.

Violet loves the kitties just as much as Cora does. She still makes her "meow" noise often when she wants to find one to cuddle or play with, especially when she gets up from her crib. She actually is quite gentle with them, more so than I would have guessed.

And, Violet really loves her sister! When they are apart, she often says Cora's name, as if she's looking for her. She also likes playing with Cora, although sometimes she doesn't understand the intricate imaginary world Cora has created, and messes up Cora's play.
This video shows a snippet of Violet singing a song she used to sing all the time, but recently has stopped. I wish I had a better video of it when she used to sing it in full force.:"Hello, lo, lo! Hello, lo, lo!" Stace and I pushed her around Ikea a couple of months back with her singing it over and over as loud as she could.
Now, Violet has many other songs, many with "la, la, la, la" as the main words. She loves to sing. She also started saying "Mummy" over the past few weeks - that makes my day!
3 comments:
oh my, she is too cute! such a big girl already!
Our two beautiful girls ,we miss you lots. love you all Nan and Pop xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Need Violet time!!!! So glad you do this blog -- can't say that enough! Aunt Patty
Post a Comment