Violet likes taking part in storytime on Cora's big bed, too. (Look at that little wave! I love it!)
Nan and Pop graciously bought us a new set of pots and pans as an early anniversary gift - our kitchen is complete! I'm so happy with them!
And, as a birthday gift for Stace, they and Stace's Nan funded Stace's continuing rock-n-roll music career. We went to the new Guitar Center in town, and Stace picked out a Washburn electric guitar and amp. It's beautiful, and he loves it!
Violet had so much fun with Nan and Pop, she tried to sneak into their suitcase when they were packing.
We had a great two weeks together, and look forward to seeing you again at Christmas, Nan and Pop! Until then, we'll see you each wee via the Web camera.
4 comments:
I think the backs plash in your kitchen is the same tile we picked for our shower. I LOVE it.:)
I saw the same pattern today on a Home Depot comercial! Love Mom
Like your pots and pans! Are they a Costco set? Nice about the guitar, too. :)
We had a lovely time ,it was great to spend time with you all. Thanks so much Stace and Lisa, Cora and Violet were such good girls , we miss you lots ,we look forward to seeing you at Christmas.Love as always to you all and a big kiss for Cora and Violet. Mum and Dad xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment