Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What we've been up to...

So, another nice summer's week in the books. Here are some highlights:

On Saturday, we saw Auntie Mel's Ugly Duckling show for a last time. Auntie Linda and Mikayla came, as did cousins Elizabeth and Jerry, and our friends Rigo and Colleen and their kids, including Violet's friend Liana.

After the show, we caught up a bit over a Starbucks, and then went on to Ikea with Elizabeth and Jerry.
Cora was such a loving, friendly girl with everyone! Overall, she has been a very good girl lately. We have our moments, but in general Stace and I are really enjoying our Cora Rose at 4.
On Monday, we went to a pool playdate with some MOPS friends, and Cora had a ball. Violet did, too, but since I was in the pool with her, I couldn't get any photos. Cora is much more comfortable in the water, and when she finishes her swimming lessons, I'm sure she'll be swimming on her own.
Last week, my college friend Lylia and her 4-year-old, Kelsie, came over to play. The girls had fun at the park after a bit of dress-up time at home.
Violet played with big girls. At least, she thought she did.

No comments: