
Somer has been doing so much better since we gave her a steroid shot the day we got her cancer diagnosis. She is eating a can of the special food a day, and that means she has put weight back on. She has been more active with the girls, and Violet is definitely taking notice of her. She stares at her now, and sometimes tries to pet/grab Somer if she comes close.

Cora got to take Skippy, the Skipper Club mascot, home for the week. He and Nemo both shared Cora's bed. Stace was laughing about having to tuck in a plastic fish.

Our pretty girl. I bought some little bows for Violet but they all require a lot more hair than Violet has. With a few spare dollars on an Amazon gift card, I treated Violet to a bow made just for her.

Grandma has been off this week from her school job, so I put her to work in Cora's classroom. Cora's preschool requires us parents to volunteer without bringing siblings of the students, so I timed two of our volunteer dates for my mom's week off.
No comments:
Post a Comment