On Monday, our friend Heather organized a group trip to a Leona Valley cherry orchard.
It was a gorgeous day (after a weekend in the high 90s), the cherries were yummy and the kids all had fun. Elissa and Harvey went too, though we had to drive separately.
Theoretically, that should work for us.
I'm not quite ready to jump back in; I'd like to make sure I'm handling life well with two kids, cooking meals, cleaning house and having the occasional playdate first.
Also, the new owner of Stroller Strides wants the children to all stay in their strollers throughout the class. I get that, and I see the reasons for the rule, but we'll just have to see how it goes for Cora and how she adjusts to that. She did very well Tuesday at the trial class, and I really enjoyed exercising out in the fresh air again. I might try to go occasionally, starting in a week or two.
On Thursday, our event of the day was going to Target and picking up some deals. Both girls were on their best behavior, and it was a lot of fun. On Friday, we stayed home and Cora and I made a double batch of banana chocolate-chip muffins. Cora was very helpful, again.
No comments:
Post a Comment