Realized there are some fun photos and stories I haven't posted, with life being so full of photogenic Christmas events lately...
First up, we have Stace's Christmas present from Sue and Gord - they bought him a guitar, something he's been thinking of getting for a while.
He's had a great time the last few weeks teaching himself to play, and it's been fun to watch he and Cora together. Stace plays and sings, and Cora will dance to the music and sometimes sing along.
She's learned to dance fast and crazy when he plays loudly, and to slow it down when he plays quietly.
The next photos show Cora's new trick - kissing, WITH the appropriate kissy noise. For the last year or 18 months, Cora's version of kissing was to say, "Muhh" while putting her pursed lips to ours.
About two weeks ago, Cora asked me to come back into her room after I put her to bed. Since she's been going to bed very easily lately (at home, not so much currently, in England!), I went back in to see what she wanted.
She stood up and wanted to give me a kiss, and I got one, noise and all! I was so excited, she gave me lots more. It became her new hobby, for the next few days at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment